Deluxe Fancy Matchbook and Matchsticks
These deluxe fancy matchbook and matchsticks combos are not found anywhere else in the world. You not only customize the outside of the book, but you can design the matchstick. You can choose the length and color of the stick, the image to imprint on each matchstick, as well as the scent that will emit. Although these sticks can create a flame with a slight twist of the wrist, they are so unique, that you will want to distribute this deluxe matchbook and matchsticks combo as pieces of art and display them proudly.
For your convenience, we ship worldwide! We also offer a BASE PRICE which includes:
- CMYK printing of your custom logo on white cardboard on inner and outer sides of books
- CMYK printing of your custom logo on the front of paper sticks
- Five sticks/piece with two pieces for a total of 10 matchsticks
- Dark pink match tips
- Brown striker on the back of the matchbook
- Packing by heat shrink bag
- Matchbooks measure: 43mm x 60mm x 7 mm
- FREE SHIPPING to Canada and United States
For more options, please call (800) 485-4461!
Your Unique Design
Each cardboard matchstick will be imprinted with your special logo. Here are the steps for creating your deluxe fancy matchbook:
- Design the outside cover — one or both sides of the book
- Design the inside cover
- Select an even number of matchsticks for each row — four, six, or eight work best
- Select the width for each matchstick
- Design an image to print across all the matchsticks or the same image for each stick
- Select the scent of the lighted match
Personalized matchsticks make excellent promotional business gifts. We polish our household matchsticks twice and all strikers are waterproof with EN1783 standard.
Since there are so many options, you will need to contact us directly once you have a design in mind so that we can give you a quote. Take a look at all the samples and sizes. Of course, anything you imagine, we can create. So go ahead, and let your creativity flourish. Note that the sizes on the samples are in mm.
Production begins after approval of the digital proof.
Use your own art or have our Professional Artist on Staff assist you with your custom design. Submit artwork in high resolution (>= 600 dpi), camera-ready, CMYK art to avoid an additional art touch-up charge.